What you will learn
As problem-solvers complete projects and progress in their careers, they invariably need more sophisticated capabilities—in both manufacturing and transactional environments. They’re assigned increasingly complex and challenging problems to solve, and this often requires further development.
BMGI's Tool Master course is known for its advanced, hands-on, individualized approach to teaching and mentoring. Although the workshop has a standard curriculum, instructors will deviate from designated topics when necessary to meet the individual needs of participants.
The Tool Master course re-energized my interest in ANOVA and Design of Experiments, primarily due to the real-life examples presented during class.
Mike Krzaniak - Master Black Belt, MDS Nordion, Inc.
Like all BMGI courses, this course has an applied focus. Participants bring their unique challenges and data sets to the workshop so they can make progress toward their particular goals. The Tool Master course often enables participants to solve previously unsolvable problems in their organizations.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply a number of advanced tools and techniques to solve difficult problems.
- Analyze non-normal data to drive decision making.
- Perform advanced regression analyses, including logistic regression for discrete Y's.
- Utilize advanced ANOVA techniques to qualify destructive measurement systems.
- Investigate important advanced scenarios for the application of designed experiments (DOE).
- Mentor green belts and black belts in selecting and applying the right tools to their problems and projects.
Free problem solving resources
Course at a Glance
Laptop computer running Minitab
€ 2,745 (Exclusive VAT)