Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
What you will learn
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt training develops students into team leaders and problem-solvers who can regularly improve processes within their local areas and functions.
Following the disciplined DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) roadmap, students learn to collect and analyze performance data, identify inefficiencies and problems, pinpoint the root causes of those problems and institute new protocols to greatly improve processes. They also obtain skills in leading teams through the process of change.
Our experience with BMGI's Green Belt program has been one of extremely high quality training and trainers. Highly recommended!
Larry Sullivan - Network Appliance, Inc.
Another valuable aspect of this course is the inclusion of several creative-thinking modules that can be used when a team needs out-of-the-box solutions. These creative techniques can dislodge a team’s thinking when members are mired in their own assumptions and familiarity with their own processes.
Most importantly, this course has a practical and applied focus. LSS Green Belt candidates receive formal certification from BMGI when they pass a final exam and complete a project in their workplace that removes waste, reduces defects, increases on-time delivery or otherwise achieves an important performance goal.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define, design and execute DMAIC projects and Kaizen events.
- Apply such Lean concepts as 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping.
- Formulate basic statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Apply DMAIC to solve business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and recognize how to work with leadership.
- Prepare and present project reports and presentations to instructors, peers and management.
Free problem solving resources
Course at a Glance
€ 3,999 (Exclusive VAT)