Lean Master Development Program
What you will learn
As teachers, mentors, project leaders and change agents, Lean Masters play a critical role in driving quantifiable improvements throughout their organizations. There is no option, therefore, but to prepare future Lean Masters in a challenging and rigorous manner so they can perform effectively in their new roles.
Lean Master candidates in this program should already have a good foundation in Lean principles and practices. To reach the next level as certified Lean Masters, candidates in this program will:
My experience with this program and my BMGI instructor was incredible. The coursework was great and broad, covering Lean fundamentals to change leadership to how one educates adults. I've learned a tremendous amount and have integrated the concepts, strategies, and tools into my work. I feel very confident that I’ll be soon training and leading competent Lean facilitators who will help my organization realize its potential. I'll be a BMGI fan for life!
Dennis R. Delisle, MHSA, PMP Operational Excellence Manager Jefferson Hospital
- Complete the Lean Master curriculum (four BMGI courses equaling 20 days of coursework).
- Achieve a 90% or higher grade on BMGI’s Lean exam.
- Lead and complete three Kaizen events in the workplace.
- Lead and complete an End-to-End Value Stream Assessment
- Submit a report that documents each completed Kaizen event.
- Mentor Lean facilitators as they lead a total of nine Kaizen events.
- Be recommended for certification by a BMGI Lean Master.
The differentiating aspects of this program are its discipline, its personalized attention provided to each candidate by a designated BMGI Lean Master, its flexibility in learning modes (classroom with online support) and its self-paced schedule (click on How You Will Learn for more details).
Free problem solving resources