What you will learn
Although advancing a business requires significant change, most corporate leaders aren’t well versed in the process of change, how to manage it or how to sustain it over time. Most think change is about issuing directives and clearly communicating with stakeholders, bosses and subordinates—but leading successful and sustainable change requires far more than this.
You have to know what you want to accomplish and have a detailed plan for getting there. You have to know who might stand in your way and how to overcome inevitable resistance. You have to effectively manage conflict and win people’s support. And you certainly have to gain insight about yourself so you can become more effective in your communication and interactions with others.
This change course was excellent. It gave my team the essential tools they need to manage change.
Alan Hockey - Deployment Leader, Sovereign Health
This course helps you become a strong and capable change leader—providing all the knowledge, tools and skills you need to create widespread commitment and manage the details of any change initiative, large or small. This know-how can make the difference between a successful change effort and a failed one.
The change model you’ll master was derived from the established and proven work of such experts as John Kotter, Kenneth Thomas and Ralph Kilmann. The course is practical, experiential and personal; it focuses on the specific actions and behaviors you’ll need to perform as you lead or participate in specific change initiatives in your company.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Lead and implement change efforts at multiple levels within their organization.
- Recognize and implement the key elements that make change sustainable.
- Develop and implement a change strategy and plan.
- Develop a vision and unify people behind it.
- Analyze the position of key stakeholders and the keys to influencing them in the right direction.
- Identify and avoid the top eight mistakes of change.
- Identify resistance and create strategies to overcome it.
- Identify and manage conflict for positive results.
Free problem solving resources
Course at a Glance
€ 2,475 (Exclusive VAT)