Whether you’re a seasoned Lean Six Sigma professional or just learning, the LSS Roadmap is a valuable addition to your toolkit. The LSS Roadmap is a portable quick guide to the steps, tools and techniques used by successful Lean Six Sigma practitioners. The compact size makes it perfect for transporting to meetings, presentations, and just-in-time training of stakeholders, executives and team members. The full size offers a detailed visual reminder for each phase of a Lean Six Sigma project.
- Two-sided design includes the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap on one side, with visual reminders of more than 60 tools and techniques on the flip side.
- Features deliverables, tasks, tools and techniques for each phase of DMAIC.
- Includes project selection flowchart, DPMO/sigma level pyramid, and MAIC input funnel.
- Easy to carry to team meetings, training sessions, and presentations (folded size is only 4.5"x9.5").
- Powerful and informative visual guide for Lean Six Sigma "war" rooms and classrooms.
Size: 4.5"x9.5" (folded); 27"x38" (full size)