BMGI offers widely recognized certification for several of its courses and programs—based on its clear leadership position and indisputable heritage in the Lean Six Sigma and performance improvement industries. When you become certified through BMGI, your chance of leading successful change and improvement initiatives increases greatly, and your opportunities for career advancement multiply.
Current BMGI certification programs are:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Leader and Development Program
- Lean Master Development Program
- Master Black Belt Development Program
Certification requirements include:
For green belts, black belts and Lean facilitators:
- Completion of core curriculum.
- Demonstrated knowledge proficiency by passing subject-matter examinations.
- Demonstrated leadership ability by successfully completing one Lean Six Sigma improvement project, or facilitating Lean Kaizen events in the workplace.
- Submission of a paper or project/event report—and demonstrated ability to present to management.
- Nomination for certification by BMGI master instructor.
All candidates enrolled in the Green Belt and Black Belt certification programs are aided by a BMGI instructor to help them with coursework, exams, applied projects, report writing, presentations and other details and requirements.
For Lean masters and master black belts:
- Acceptance into the program by BMGI based on background, experience, demonstrated competencies and leadership potential.
- Completion of core curriculum and designated course electives.
- Demonstrated knowledge mastery by achieving high marks on subject-matter examinations.
- Demonstrated leadership ability by successfully completing several Lean Six Sigma improvement projects, or leading/facilitating several Lean Kaizen events in the workplace.
- Clear proficiency in mentoring green belts, black belts and other Six Sigma, Lean , performance-improvement and innovation practitioners.
- Submission of papers, reports, associated conference presentations—and demonstrated ability to present to management.
- Nomination for certification by 360-degree home-organization team and BMGI master instructor.
All candidates enrolled in the Lean Master and Master Black Belt certification programs have an assigned BMGI advisor to help them with course selections, coursework, exams, applied projects, mentoring activities, report writing, presentations and other details and requirements.