Every organization aims to be excellent. But all too often performance falls short of the goal. Part of the problem is understanding just how good you have to be, in each thing you do, to satisfy customers. Ask yourself: Is your operational system and ability to execute new directives better than your competitors? Are you mired in inefficient processes, too many errors and a lack of innovation? Would your customers recommend your products and services?
Operational excellence is a philosophy and a roadmap that can guide your organization down the path to excellence. BMGI has helped organizations across many industry sectors bring about the change necessary to call themselves, “excellent.” This has been—and—remains our bailiwick since our beginning. And no firm, large or small, rivals us in knowledge, experience, proven track record and expertise. Here are just a few of the objectives we’ve helped organizations achieve as part of their operational excellence program:
- Develop the foundational elements of an operational excellence initiative, as they pertain to a specific industry and organization, and that organization’s needs and goals
- Train employees in Lean Six Sigma and change management, at all levels: employee awareness, practitioner, business leader and executive
- Learn to identify, define, scope and staff improvement projects, and know which type of projects are most appropriate, with the greatest probability of success
- Establish performance scorecards at all operational and process levels
- Understand the factors that are critical to program success, and manage the organizational aspects of change
- Maintain a skilled operational excellence team through refresher training on methods, tools and statistical analyses—as needed
- Sustain an enterprise-wide operational excellence program that transforms the organization’s culture, product and service quality, customer satisfaction levels, competitive advantage and ability to innovate
Our operational excellence solutions and programs are extensive. We have more than two dozen training courses, workshops and webinars on topics related to Lean, Lean Six Sigma, leadership and facilitation, and innovation and design. All of our training is delivered by highly experienced instructors and is focused on real-world application.
Training options include highly respected green belt, black belt and master black belt certification, as well as courses to develop leaders of change efforts, rapid innovation events, and value stream assessment sessions. In addition, we offer courses on project management, metrics development, strategy execution, Kaizen rapid improvement events, Lean agile software development and much more.
We also provide an array of assessments, change management services, strategy development, program design and management, and design and innovation services. Depending on your needs and goals, any combination of these solutions may be right for you.